Friday, May 6, 2011

Diagram For Alpine Type R

new readings

long ago did not comment on my reading, I read a lot in recent weeks, but only I put what I learned in the Book Fair. And a funny thing happened to me.
When I went out toward the river, bought the press in the back talking about a writer I did not know and that his first novel, historical, had been a tremendous success, and now went on sale the second historical novel. Unable to read more. Then I learned that there are at least 5 titles published.

His first major success was DARE YOU LAND, written after his retirement.

When I arrived at the fair, kicked from all sides, I saw some local celebrities, and between house and house, there he was, the writer recently discovered in the press day. I looked, the book I look at myself and I knew we were destined and bought it.


800-odd pages without waste, there are times when I have to remind myself that we are at the beginning of the eleventh century.

I guess that we like Barcelona or have some connection to enjoy it more .... or maybe not.

is a jewel. I was lucky.

And of course when I can seek, WILL GIVE THE EARTH, although it is best read in reverse, since the characters are common to both novels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment