Thursday, March 10, 2011

Can I Have A Baby With Viral Count Of A Million

Valencia Fallas week, March, Fallas y. ............... It is less ..............

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Beloved, only 8 days!
(for putting up with the suckling pig hahaha)

here and smell gunpowder, firecrackers can be heard almost any time, but really begin to emerge as close sprouts, so if there is no longer one minute of silence, which On the other hand does not bother me at all, I have a fault very close, and do not bother me few days. Of course Randy does not think so, just start noise and I had to enable a space in my room reading, which does not give the street and is the most "isolated". It has a terrible fear of small firecrackers, which throw the kids, so next week I'll have to "get high" with something. On the other hand
luckily my children have grown up, and did not go crazy with shooting firecrackers, because I totally ruined nowadays. I

anyway this coming weekend, I leave Valencia and I'll give a tour of Madrid and just hope the weather is nice, ie it does not rain conformo.Y me if not too cold better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment