Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Can I Get Birth Control From A Walk In Clinic

random thoughts ....... A BIT OF EVERYTHING




Now, let's see, that the current government with Mr Zapatero at the helm, not doing well, I think it is in the public domain. But no, from where he could take much of the population that if A does not do well, sure B does.

If A is the PSOE and the PP B ... ... ... ... ... ... .. we are breaded.

If it turns out to whom he blamed all our problems, even those that have been produced by actions of more than 20 years ago, because blaming made, check them all, are praised and highly regarded both by the bankers, for right-wing governments in Europe, certainly means something. Does it mean that the PSOE Zapatero is right now a good right?

So I do not understand, Why the mystical González Pons complains all the time? Why Cospedal given the cane? Why the other, that, the brunette, that of uysss morretes ... .. I do not get the name .... Well never mind, inept told every time you open your mouth ...? (Soraya?)


I think they're angry, Si, only that, they are angry because the left is in government policy making a right and not going to leave nothing to be noticed that they have done it when come to power?

Although
approach it funny, I can not, fine I get the irony. This is serious.

attitude is the most comfortable I've seen in my life, no matter what it is, no matter when and how. Everything, everything, absolutely everything is the fault of the PSOE. Including what happens in my community, which depends on the Generalitat Valenciana is the PP, since the time of the polka.

are not serious. Not that the PSOE has done well not want to say that the PP is going to know how. And were in power, and they did very, very wrong.

But we are going to have turned this country into a two-party country.

political lords in this country know that there is no party that wins the election, NO, there is a party that lost.

And on these occasions, I remember more than ever, D. José Saramago, and would be fine a few thousands and thousands of blank ballots.

political Gentlemen, do not trust you, let's eat the ball.

Sr.Zapatero And, no you have done well, but neither is to blame for the global crisis. He was great the place and the small team.

And Mr Rajoy, I do not like you not too much, or little, or nothing at all ... .. but I'll make a gift, gave to Camps and Rita, a two one, and take them from here that we have good amount of them are intoxicated
!





0 comments:

Post a Comment