Wednesday, March 23, 2011

55cm Calf Wide Wellies



My thanks to all for stopping by this space as "being at home" to congratulate me on my birthday, that really surprises me that you remember the date, year after year .....


I give a brief summary of recent developments
THE FAILURE OF THE CORNER OF MY STREET: this year, first prize in the village.



IMPACT ON MY STREET "LA NIT DEL FOC"
I think or I think it was more reckless than vandalism







were 6 cars and 1 bike and the front of the house, where it came clear. Luckily the low side was not home.

And just read my latest book:



A true delicacy. I've enjoyed from beginning to end. On top of meeting this gentleman very handsome.

And not to bore you but, to tell you that I will go through your blogs regularly, but for now I'll rest of mine, as my self happy, not the oven buns.

So see you soon and see you in your places.


I said thanks and goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment