Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mobile Broadband Hack

Powerpoint and consultant, the couple

Many times in my daily work I said spent much of my time using PowerPoint , or better "in powerpoin mulling t".
This phrase has caused much favor among some colleagues, who surely will not understand the difference between a goal and a half, but that's another discussion.

I've come across a post of Raúl Hernández González (Anonymous Consultant "), from whom I borrow his words, like many consultants, I feel like its own:

" I still from time to time someone sees one of my presentations more "traditional" and says " go, how you are consultant note.
Yes, that must be it. Powerpoint and consultant, the couple ."

It happens to someone else?

Who else, as I learned in the late 80's on a PC running MS-DOS to make presentations and graphics "Harvard Graphics " ?


0 comments:

Post a Comment