Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bikini Waxing San Luis Obispo

happens in real life

One of the most renowned shopping Davivienda is the Flames, in which a man asks the mechanic to decorate your vehicle with lots of flames.



Until today I thought it was one of many creative ideas of the advertising agency responsible for campaign, however, I see this commercial is inspired by a history of real life.

In Lima, Peru, the statue of José de San Martín a woman who has a "native called" (ie, the animal of the camelid family ) in your head, Instead of a "flame votive "(fire offered as honor).


few years ago when I visited Lima, I passed the statue of San Martín, I took some pictures there, but I did not notice this detail, which now is widely discussed in blogs and tourism sites in the Peruvian capital.

Flame Votive - Photo Ellefolk_

Via: Apuntes Peruanos and Where .

0 comments:

Post a Comment