Monday, February 14, 2011

Trailler Mario Salieri



MONDAY OR Nonsense ..... IF YOU DO THE SAME FOR DA ...


That I have a brilliant mind, you know, I know. The rest of the world has some reservations about it, but I have a brilliant mind, especially in those moments of sleep-candle, and though certainly not come to the case, I think he is the best for sex, usually have great ideas that if he could capture them at that moment on paper or in any other medium would eliminate the reluctance of the rest of the world, and even my unwanted items would be best considered by the media here and around, let the globe.

When I leave the sleep state-sailing, which I remember were my thoughts, what I thought but to narrate as it is another thing. I can not, I forgot that great phrase, that tone, that expression ... ... and then came to the disturbing conclusion that the brilliance of my mind is locked, which has no exit option, which can never delight the world ... ... .. then I'll settle for writing this.




Pd. For those who do not know me: Please if you appreciate the irony and sense of humor, put it yourself ok? (I assure you that was the intention, but of course I am not in the sleep-candle)

0 comments:

Post a Comment